In many cases, we need to encourage ourselves, because life is not smooth sailing, it is full of all kinds of ups and downs, we don’t want to face it, but we must face it. The following best Self Motivational Quotes are shared with you, hoping to bring a ray of sunshine into your life, and you can use them to encourage yourself when you are in adversity.
My deep thoughts bring the best self-motivational quotes for you. Read these best self motivational quotes, there is always a sentence you will like.
60 Self Motivational Quotes
1. “Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow.” — Mahatma Gandhi
2. “When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world.”—Norman Vincent Peale
3. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston S. Churchill
4. The road you choose, you have to finish it.
5. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” — Herman Melville
6. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
7. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
8. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” —Dale Carnegie
9. “There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.” —Mister Rogers
10. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. —Judy Garland
11. There is no desperate situation in the world, only those who are desperate.
12. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. —Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
13. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” — Winston Churchill
14. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained. —Marie Curie
15. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” — Steve Jobs
16. If something is wrong, fix it now. But train yourself not to worry, worry fixes nothing. — Ernest Hemingway
17. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus. “ — Alexander Graham Bell
18. Don’t seek to compare with people, but seek to surpass yourself, crying and crying excited tears, laughing to laugh out of the growing character!
19. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” — Thomas Edison
20. So many things are possible just as long as you don’t know they’re impossible. —Norton Juster, The Phantom Tollbooth
21. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” — Tony Robbins
22. “No one can motivate you until you motivate yourself…!!!”
23. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” — Dalai Lama
24. Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.
25. Aspiring people have their own thousands, and those who have no ambitions only feel that it is difficult.
26. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
27. Don’t be afraid to lose. Listen. And always invest in yourself.”
28. If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader. —John Quincy Adams
29. Only those who are constantly looking for opportunities will seize the opportunity in time, and the harder they work, the more fortunate.
30. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
31. “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” —Zig Ziglar
32. “I believed in myself before anyone else did.” ― Muhammad Ali
33. Everyone will be tired, no one can bear all the sorrow for you, people always have to learn to grow up for a while.
34. Speak softly and carry a big stick. —Theodore Roosevelt
35. “If you believe something needs to exist, if it’s something you want to use yourself, don’t let anyone ever stop you from doing it.” —Tobias Lütke
36. “Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.”
37. “True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline.” ―Mortimer J. Adler
38. Wake up every day, wake up yourself is not a bell, but a dream.
39. Don’t stop when you’re tired, stop when you’re done.”
40. Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. —Ellen Degeneres
41. Don’t give yourself the opportunity to regret the chance you didn’t take.
42. People are not afraid to walk in the dark, afraid that there is no sunshine in their hearts.
43.“The only one who can tell you “you can’t win” is you and you don’t have to listen.” —Jessica Ennis
44. “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” —Bo Jackson
45. “Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.”
46. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein
47. “The ultimate power in life is to be completely self-reliant, completely yourself.”
48. “If you can’t yet do great things, do small things in a great way.” ―Napoleon Hill
49. The power of imagination makes us infinite. —John Muir
50. Don’t be angry, be striving for strength, don’t look at breaking through, don’t want to appreciate, don’t delay to be active, don’t be tempted to act.
51. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
52. “Do not wait for the perfect time and place to enter, for you are already onstage.”
53. “Sometimes we’re tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.”
54. “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because, without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.” ―Maya Angelou
55. Even if the whole world denies me, I believe in myself.
56. “Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” —Carl Sagan
57. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
58. “The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.” ― Robert Hand
59. “Never let someone else decide what’s important to you. Accept advice but decide for yourself.”
60. “If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.” —Erica Jong
Read Also ” Have a dream, don’t be confused“
Follow Mydeepthoughs For More Updates